The next three years will impact Marion thirty years from now. My planning background and commitment to a vibrant, resilient community can help the Planning Board implement our Master Plan.
Cherishing our historic and cultural resources, evolving to meet our climate and commercial needs, Marion needs all hands on deck to implement the Master Plan recommendations.
A member of the Energy Management Committee, Alanna is a marketing consultant and a fiber artist. She and her husband are avid sailors.
Fair winds took her from working with water quality financial assistance programs for Washington state municipalities to 11 years in Italy before moving to Massachusetts.
Thanks to a Fulbright Scholarship, Alanna did her thesis research Tunisia while working on her master’s degree at Texas A&M University. With a B.S. in Geography from the University of Wisconsin also in her grab bag, she is a creative thinker who seeks a sustainable, just future.
- Marion Energy Management Committee (2020 to present)
- Secretary, Fugitive Pigments (2020 to present)
- Melrose (MA) Energy Commission (2017-2020)
- Melrose Cultural Council (2008 – 2014)
- Melrose High School Site Council (2008 – 2011)
- Founder and Board member, Common Cod Fiber Guild (2008 – 2013)
- President, Benvenuto International Club of Monza (2003 – 2004)
- Redmond (WA) Park Board (1993-1994)
Send a message to Alanna
Days until Town Meeting